Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/25 18:42:27 UTC

TextIO.Read.Bound class

Hi All,

I am new to Apache beam and I was going through the word count example. I
found that TextIO.Read.Bound is used to read file.

Should TextIO.Read.Bound not extend PTransform<PBegin, PCollection<T>>
instead of PTransform<PInput, PCollection<T>> similar to KafkaIO.Read  and
JMSIO.Read that extend PTransform<PBegin, PCollection<T>>?

Thanks
Gaurav

Re: TextIO.Read.Bound class

Posted by Gaurav Gupta <ga...@gmail.com>.
I will create an issue and then work on it too..

Thanks
Gaurav

Re: TextIO.Read.Bound class

Posted by Lukasz Cwik <lc...@google.com.INVALID>.