Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by James M Snell <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/26 05:35:19 UTC

IRI

Due to an unfortunate naming decision on my part, there is an interface
in org.apache.abdera.model called IRI that represents elements with IRI
values.  This conflicts, however with the new IRI implementation class I
checked in last week.  The solution is to change the name of the model
interface to something more appropriate like IRIElement.  However, I
didn't want to go changing the name of a core model interface without
checking in.

- James

Re: IRI

Posted by Harris Boyce III <ha...@gmail.com>.
Could someone possibly review the comments that Somasegar made [1]
regarding IDN/IRI support within .NET Framework 2.0?  If the
IRNMapping class does not provide the necessary functionality, this
will most-likely be my starting point as it seems just about
everything revolves around URIs, IRIs, and XML...

Thanks,

Harris

[1] http://blogs.msdn.com/somasegar/archive/2005/09/23/472126.aspx

Re: IRI