Posted to user@drill.apache.org by Steven Phillips <sp...@maprtech.com> on 2014/11/15 00:17:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Announcing the release of Apache Drill 0.6.0-incubating

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce the release of Apache Drill 0.6.0-incubating.
Please see the release notes in the Drill wiki[1], and download it from the
drill website[2].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DRILL/Apache+Drill+0.6.0+Release+Notes
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/drill/download/
--
 Steven Phillips
 Software Engineer

 mapr.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Announcing the release of Apache Drill 0.6.0-incubating

Posted by Steven Phillips <sp...@maprtech.com>.
Just to avoid any confusion, this release was actually available as Nov 1,
but there was never a formal announcement of its availability.

My apologies for not making this announcement sooner.

Posted by Steven Phillips <sp...@maprtech.com>.

--
 Steven Phillips
 Software Engineer