Posted to log4net-dev@logging.apache.org by Dominik Psenner <dp...@apache.org> on 2015/11/01 20:24:28 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache log4net 1.2.14 based on RC1

There were a few things I wanted to be fixed and I'm finished with doing so
right now. Should we start another release vote if the next jenkins build
is ok? Despite that I've another question regarding the website. As
mentioned before the menu on the pages:

* https://logging.apache.org/log4net/mail-lists.html
* https://logging.apache.org/log4net/issue-tracking.html

is different from the other pages. But looking at the site source
(svn/src/site/**) I'm unable to even find a trace of these two pages. How
are they generated? We surely can't fix those two pages manually every time
we do a release?

Cheers,
Dominik

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On 2015-11-01, Dominik Psenner wrote:

> There were a few things I wanted to be fixed and I'm finished with doing so
> right now. Should we start another release vote if the next jenkins build
> is ok?

Given that it takes several hours to build an RC I won't be able to do
so before the coming weekend.  I'll try to cut free some time then.

> Despite that I've another question regarding the website. As mentioned
> before the menu on the pages:

> * https://logging.apache.org/log4net/mail-lists.html
> * https://logging.apache.org/log4net/issue-tracking.html

> is different from the other pages. But looking at the site source
> (svn/src/site/**) I'm unable to even find a trace of these two pages. How
> are they generated?

They are default pages generated by Maven - and TBH I don't have any
idea how to customize them.  Personally I'd just öeave them alone.

Stefan