Posted to user@struts.apache.org by hardc0d3r <ha...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/23 06:01:58 UTC

Re: unable to deploy the WAR file provided in struts-2.0.6-all.zip

i also cannot deploy the war files.. but i get the 404 error.. anyone know
how to fix this?

Re: unable to deploy the WAR file provided in struts-2.0.6-all.zip

Posted by Ahmad Husain <hu...@gmail.com>.
i have downloaded and deployed the war files to my tomcat, but i am not
found the error, maybe you should check the web.xml and your tomcat version.

Posted by hardc0d3r <ha...@gmail.com>.
weird... i uninstalled tomcat 5.5 and installed it again.. now it works.. i
did what i exactly did when i first installed tomcat.. thanks for your
replies..

Re: unable to deploy the WAR file provided in struts-2.0.6-all.zip

Posted by Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>.
What's in the Tomcat log.

I deployed to both 5.5 and 6 last week and they worked fine.

Z.