Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jorge Fernandez <in...@yahoo.es> on 2007/07/12 13:58:05 UTC

Sessions

Hi,

I've been stuck for a long time with this, searching form information and didn't find the information.

I wanted to know how does Axis2 manage timeouts. I though that SessionContext was the one who  that but I couldn't get any information to confirm that and don't even know how to manage it.

I see in the axis2.xml the timeout interval set as 30 seconds but even though passing a lot of time waiting for it, I never reached that condition.

I decided to build my own session control but I don't know which Axis2 resources do I have to release or which methods do I have to call to do that when I want to end a session.

Could anybody help me??

Regards,

Jorge Fernández

Sé un Mejor Amante del Cine
¿Quieres saber cómo? ¡Deja que otras personas te ayuden!.