Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Robert Paris <rp...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/05 18:39:08 UTC

Help! Security Problem with Using Ant to Run App

I'm using Ant and I've run into a problem. If I don't give a permission
(that I'm checking for) to the "ant.jar" code base, then the app won't run
no matter what.

However, here's the problem: IF I DO give permissions to the "ant.jar" then
even if nothing else has any permissions, EVERYTHING passes through!! How do
I make it so the permission does not get caught on any ant classes, but will
get caught if other classes don't have permissions?