Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Boyle Owen <Ow...@swx.com> on 2002/12/04 13:54:24 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Server Start Problem?

<warning>I am not a windows expert</warning>, however from a TCP/IP pov,
it looks like apache can't open a socket. Could it be that the machine
has lost the IP address that apache expects?

Do "ipconfig" at the DOS prompt to see what IP addresses your machine
has and check if there is the one you expect. I don't know how your
machine gets its IP addresses but I gather that some windows
environments set them dynamically...

Rgds,

Owen Boyle

views of the sender's company.