Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by 尹文才 <ba...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/26 07:06:49 UTC

NIFI startup error

Hi guys, I'm currently writing a customized NIFI processor and after
putting the nar into the lib folder
and tried to relaunch NIFI, it was giving a bunch of following errors:

2017-05-26 14:52:33,183 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Controller Service org.apache.nifi.couchbase.CouchbaseClusterService is
bundled with its supporting APIs
org.apache.nifi.couchbase.CouchbaseClusterControllerService. The service
APIs should not be bundled with the implementations.
2017-05-26 14:52:33,198 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.couchbase.GetCouchbaseKey is bundled
with its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.couchbase.CouchbaseClusterControllerService. The service
APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:33,214 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.couchbase.PutCouchbaseKey is bundled
with its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.couchbase.CouchbaseClusterControllerService. The service
APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:33,355 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Controller Service
org.apache.nifi.processors.gcp.credentials.service.GCPCredentialsControllerService
is bundled with its supporting APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.gcp.credentials.service.GCPCredentialsService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with the implementations.
2017-05-26 14:52:33,417 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.gcp.storage.PutGCSObject is bundled
with its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.gcp.credentials.service.GCPCredentialsService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:33,417 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.gcp.storage.FetchGCSObject is bundled
with its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.gcp.credentials.service.GCPCredentialsService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:33,417 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.gcp.storage.DeleteGCSObject is bundled
with its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.gcp.credentials.service.GCPCredentialsService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:33,433 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.gcp.storage.ListGCSBucket is bundled
with its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.gcp.credentials.service.GCPCredentialsService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,511 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Controller Service
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderControllerService
is bundled with its supporting APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with the implementations.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,543 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.FetchS3Object is bundled with
its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,558 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.PutS3Object is bundled with its
referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,558 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.DeleteS3Object is bundled with
its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,558 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.s3.ListS3 is bundled with its
referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,589 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.sns.PutSNS is bundled with its
referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,668 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.sqs.GetSQS is bundled with its
referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,668 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.sqs.PutSQS is bundled with its
referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,668 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.sqs.DeleteSQS is bundled with its
referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,683 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.lambda.PutLambda is bundled with
its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,699 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.kinesis.firehose.PutKinesisFirehose is
bundled with its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,715 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.dynamodb.GetDynamoDB is bundled
with its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,730 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.dynamodb.PutDynamoDB is bundled
with its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,730 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.dynamodb.DeleteDynamoDB is bundled
with its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,730 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.kinesis.stream.PutKinesisStream is
bundled with its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.
2017-05-26 14:52:34,730 WARN [main] org.apache.nifi.nar.ExtensionManager
Component org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.cloudwatch.PutCloudWatchMetric is
bundled with its referenced Controller Service APIs
org.apache.nifi.processors.aws.credentials.provider.service.AWSCredentialsProviderService.
The service APIs should not be bundled with component implementations that
reference it.

Does anyone know the possible reason for the errors? Thanks.

Regards,

ben

Re: NIFI startup error

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ben,

The warning in your log is simply letting the developer of those components
know that the bundle is not following the suggested best practices [1].
NiFi has detected this but will not have any ill effects based on other
isolated classpath configurations and referencing components. If the
configuration would cause the component to not functional correctly, an
error would have been logged and the component would have been skipped.
This has been described more here [2] (specifically the last paragraph in
that section).

Thanks

Matt

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html#nars