Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by wangch <wa...@163.com> on 2017/07/28 09:11:33 UTC

how can I see whole queue name(exceed 50 character) on web page ?

My quwuw name is
"tuuuuuuuuuuuusdgdfgdfdfdfhdfhdfghfgxgdgfhfgjdfhsdghjdfgjdshffghjdfghdsfgdagfasdefhuest",
when I browse web page,  the   queue name on web page is
"tuuuuuuuuuuuusdgdfgdfdfdfhdfhdfghfgxgdgfhfgjdfh...".
How can I get whole queue name? thank you

Re: how can I see whole queue name(exceed 50 character) on web page ?

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Use a JMX viewer such as JConsole to see if the full name is exposed
through JMX. I think it would be, but I've never had the need to have a
name that long.

If so, you can access the MBeans directly via their Java API, or you can
access them through Jolokia via REST calls. See
http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html and
http://activemq.apache.org/how-can-i-monitor-activemq.html for more
information.

Tim

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
if you go beyond what you see visually, you will have to go through
configurations, APIs.. or any other means...

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 5:11 AM, wangch <wa...@163.com> wrote:

> My quwuw name is
> "tuuuuuuuuuuuusdgdfgdfdfdfhdfhdfghfgxgdgfhfgjdfhsdghjdfgjdshffghjdfghdsfgdagfasdefhuest",
> when I browse web page,  the   queue name on web page is
> "tuuuuuuuuuuuusdgdfgdfdfdfhdfhdfghfgxgdgfhfgjdfh...".
> How can I get whole queue name? thank you

Clebert Suconic