Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de> on 2013/11/09 19:07:52 UTC

[beanutils] Preparing next release

Just a heads-up that I intend to start the preparations for a
[beanutils] 1.9.0 release soon. So if there is something you want to see
included in this release, now is a good time to step up.

It would be great if somebody could find the time to review the changes
made for adding generics [1].

TIA
Oliver

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEANUTILS-452

Re: [beanutils] Preparing next release

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I fixed the HTML formatting issues in the javadocs.

Niall

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.
Hi Benedikt,

Am 10.11.2013 22:36, schrieb Benedikt Ritter:
> Hello,
>
> I'm back from a conference week and I hope to find the time to have a look at trunk this week. I also want to go through jira and do some work on the tickets. From my perspective this will be the last minor release. So every feature request should either be resolved or targeted to 2.0 (if it makes sense). Doing a binary compartible release with generics is a good idea (and thank you Oliver for doing all the work!), but we should start working on BU2 again, after this release.

Every help is appreciated! However, I would not spend too much time with
working on Jira Tickets. I prefer getting the release out pretty soon.

The time is better spent working on BU2.

Oliver

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.

Am 26.11.2013 08:40, schrieb Benedikt Ritter:
> 2013/11/25 Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>
>
>> Any updates here? Also, I would like to hear what others think about
>> BEANUTILS-454 [1].
>>

> Sorry Oliver, I'm busy at the moment. I will not have time much time until
> mid december. And then there is christmas... :-)

Okay, no problem. I guess, I will have a look at BEANUTILS-454 and then
go ahead with the release preparations.

Oliver

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.

http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/
http://twitter.com/BenediktRitter
http://github.com/britter

Re: [beanutils] Preparing next release

Posted by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org>.
I have no problem with copying null to null.

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <be...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Posted by Oliver Heger <ol...@oliver-heger.de>.