Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Giampaolo <ne...@trapo.it> on 2004/03/18 14:18:58 UTC

A question on h1

Hi list,

Maybe this could be a stupid question, but, editing the xhmtl i can never
insert
the h1 tag..nor with bxe, nor with forms...Any hint?
TYIA

Giampaolo/trapo

Re: A question on h1

Posted by Roger Stupf <ro...@unicom.unizh.ch>.
Hello Giampaolo

if the default publication is somehow derived from the University of
Zurich publication, then I might explain this. In the
unizh.ch-publication the h1-tag is reserved for the title of the
document (we defined it like this). Thus, the h1 cannot be edited by
the user. Of course this mustn't make sense for other publications...
So if I'm right, we should change the schema for the default doctype...

Aloha,
Roger

Re: A question on h1

Posted by Trapo <ne...@trapo.it>.

Re: A question on h1

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Giampaolo wrote:

>Hi list,
>
>Maybe this could be a stupid question, but, editing the xhmtl i can never
>insert
>the h1 tag..nor with bxe, nor with forms...Any hint?

have you checked the schema (.../default/config/doctypes/schema/...)?

HTH

Michi

>TYIA
>
>Giampaolo/trapo