Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu> on 2010/06/13 01:50:01 UTC

Docbook build error

I'm trying to build UIMA for the first time since all the changes Marshall
made.  I checked out the latest trunk and updated the poms to use the new
parent-pom-top release candidate (and created a profile to use the staging
repositiory as Marshall's note said).  Eventually I got most of the projects
to build, but am now stuck on uima-docbook-references.  I get this error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
com.agilejava.docbkx:docbkx-maven-plugin:2.0.10:generate-pdf (pdf) on
project uima-docbook-references: Failed to transform references.xml. Failure
reading
C:\alally\dev\workspace_uima\uima-docbook-references\src\docbook\references.xml:
Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.4/calstblx.dtd -> [Help 1]

Any ideas how to fix that?

Thanks,
-Adam

Re: Docbook build error

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.

On 6/13/2010 1:56 PM, Adam Lally wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:
>

>> Please see page on website called:
>>
>> http://uima.apache.org/one-time-setup.html
>>
>> for instructions on setup.
>>

> Thanks, that worked!  BTW I noticed that you forgot to fill in the name of
> the file that needs to be edited in the docbkx plugin.  I figured it out and
> committed a change to one-time-setup.xml.

Thanks, open source software at it's best :-) ! ! ! -Marshall

Re: Docbook build error

Posted by Adam Lally <al...@alum.rpi.edu>.

Re: Docbook build error

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
Please see page on website called:

http://uima.apache.org/one-time-setup.html

for instructions on setup.

My attempts to update the website from SVN are hanging this morning, so
until I'm able to do that, please see this webpage on by checking these
out from the site svn pages.

Also see page:

http://uima.apache.org/building-uima.html for instructions on building,
using the new build approach.

These pages are not yet linked to the main website, but will be soon.

-Marshall

Re: Docbook build error

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.