Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Spam Admin <sa...@harthosp.org> on 2006/04/25 16:15:01 UTC

Postfix LDAP and eDirectory

Does anyone here have experience with using Postfix for LDAP lookups to eDirectory (GroupWise system)? Primarily I'm looking for attribute mapping info. Our directory does not have a "mailacceptinggeneralid" attribute, but I do have a "nGWObjectID" that correlates to the GroupWise user ID. I'm guessing it's a simple attribute mapping issue, but I want to make sure that this will work, especially with nicknames.

Thanks, please contact me offline.

Greg Amy
Systems Administrator
Hartford (CT) Hospital