Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com> on 2020/10/20 15:52:02 UTC

Build Problem 1.11.4 on MacOS

Hi,
  Seem to have this recurring problem trying to build on MacOS with nifi-utils. Anyone have a workaround or fix for this?

Thanks in advance!

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.1:testCompile (groovy-tests) on project nifi-utils: Compilation failure
[ERROR] Failure executing groovy-eclipse compiler:
[ERROR] Annotation processing got disabled, since it requires a 1.6 compliant JVM
[ERROR] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.v7.Java7
[ERROR]         at org.codehaus.groovy.vmplugin.VMPluginFactory.<clinit>(VMPluginFactory.java:43)

AFAIK my jvm is compliant

dgovoni@C02RN8AHG8WP nifi % java -version
openjdk version "1.8.0_262"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (AdoptOpenJDK)(build 1.8.0_262-b10)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (AdoptOpenJDK)(build 25.262-b10, mixed mode)
dgovoni@C02RN8AHG8WP nifi %

Re: Build Problem 1.11.4 on MacOS

Posted by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com>.
Ok, thanks for the input! Will try that.
I had build problems on macOS for a long time, and when I switched to
u265 everything seemed to build again.

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Darren,