Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by YogeshArora <yo...@wipro.com> on 2008/01/28 08:22:06 UTC

Sample Application using ServiceMix

Hello Friends,

I am new to ServiceMix. I need to write a sample application which takes
input from the user a string and reverse it.

Could you please tell me, how to write such types of application in
ServiceMix.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Yogesh

Re: Sample Application using ServiceMix

Posted by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Write your business logic by using JSR Component in servicemix.