Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org> on 2013/12/13 17:51:46 UTC

FW: Content Committee, ApacheCon 2014

If no-one has any objections or would like to do this I'm happy to be the
Jena representative for this

Rob

Re: Content Committee, ApacheCon 2014

Posted by Rob Vesse <rv...@dotnetrdf.org>.
Hi Rich

I'm volunteering to be on the content selection committee on behalf of the
Apache Jena project

Regards,

Rob

Re: FW: Content Committee, ApacheCon 2014

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.