Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/29 09:55:13 UTC

Benchmarks with wicket in top 10

I'm not sure what they benchmarked and why they used Wicket to render
JSON, but it is good to see Wicket perform consistently in the top 10,
and in one place on number 3.

http://www.techempower.com/blog/2013/03/28/framework-benchmarks/

Martijn

Re: Benchmarks with wicket in top 10

Posted by Cedric Gatay <ce...@gatay.fr>.
I guess it's up to the conference owners to decide whether they provide the
talks for free. As Devoxx France occured last week, it will take one or two
months before the talks are really available for everyone. But during the
opening keynote Stephan Jansen (the Devoxx and Parleys guy) confirmed they
will all be freely viewable.

Regards

Posted by tetsuo <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by tetsuo <ro...@gmail.com>.