Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/22 02:49:21 UTC

[DISCUSS] Docs release

I'm going to look into doing this. Any blockers, let me know

Don't believe we have to vote on this one.

Re: [DISCUSS] Docs release

Posted by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks a lot.

Re: [DISCUSS] Docs release

Posted by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Docs release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Docs release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrey,

Re: [DISCUSS] Docs release

Posted by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Docs release

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.
Cool!

--
Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
IBM Software Engineer

Re: [DISCUSS] Docs release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Docs release

Posted by Victor Sosa <so...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrey.

Re: [DISCUSS] Docs release

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Docs release

Posted by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com>.

RE: [DISCUSS] Docs release

Posted by "Sergey Grebnov (Akvelon)" <v-...@microsoft.com>.
I've sent a PR to update platform guides as per discussion in a separate thread; it will be great if we can review and include it to docs release