Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr> on 2012/05/02 00:51:38 UTC

Re: Pushing plugin web site for release votes

today, I made great progress: as the scm commit may show, I updated m-scm-
publish-p to import any content, and I just did such an import on existing
content do m-doap-p versions 1.0 and 1.1

the result is an updated publish procedure [1], with some part still failing
(I had to create the symlink manually through a Linux symlink: Windows users
won't be able to do so).
But the result is great, published in only a few seconds after the svn commit.
It can be viewed at 4 places:
- m-doap-p-latest [2]
- m-doap-p-1.0 [3]
- m-doap-p-1.1 [4]