Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/20 19:37:45 UTC

Re: Requirements for listing as a vendor

Paul,

We have come up with a format for the Powered By listing.

It can be "Company Product" or just "Product name" link and then some
optional summary text.  The max length of the whole line is 100 chars.

For example,

Pitney Bowes Spectrum Data Hub Module
<http://www.pitneybowes.com/us/customer-information-management/data-integration-management/spectrum-data-hub-module.html>
-
uses Gremlin in some short way
or
Spectrum Data Hub Module
<http://www.pitneybowes.com/us/customer-information-management/data-integration-management/spectrum-data-hub-module.html>
-
uses Gremlin in much bigger and longer and uncut ways

Let us know what you would like on there.

--
Robert Dale

Re: Requirements for listing as a vendor

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.
This has been published.  There's a new Powered By section on the main page
under Language Drivers (be sure to refresh your browser cache).  We're not
adding Powered By to the providers page nor taking logos at this time.  We
welcome any feedback.

Robert Dale

Posted by "Paul A. Jackson" <Pa...@pb.com>.
Hi Robert,

Sorry for the delayed response. Here's the verbiage we would like to use.

Pitney Bowes Spectrum Data Hub Module<http://www.pitneybowes.com/us/customer-information-management/data-integration-management/spectrum-data-hub-module.html> – Uses Gremlin OLTP to query Neo4j-powered MDM graph DB.
Do you have room for a logo? If another size is needed, I can provide one.
[http://bizwire.tekgroup.com/media/95/20150114105005209pb_hor_4cp_grd_pos.jpg]<http://bizwire.tekgroup.com/media/95/20150114105005209pb_hor_4cp_grd_pos.jpg>

Thanks,

Spectrum Data Hub Module<http://www.pitneybowes.com/us/customer-information-management/data-integration-management/spectrum-data-hub-module.html> - uses Gremlin in much bigger and longer and uncut ways