Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sheetal Gupta <Sh...@hsc.com> on 2006/09/11 11:25:03 UTC

Hi Need help .. on javascript & validation framework when used together

Hi,
I have a scenarion in which I have put a check  (validation),
that  a radio  butoon must be selected, beforea form gets submit.
THis I have done using  validation.xml.

Now i  have another requirement,
that before pressing submit,
a confiramtion dialog  box should be shown...
for which I have written a java script which is called on
click of submit button....

But the problem is that  on clicking if submit button,
it first shows the confirmation dialog  box
and then the check that command should be
selected...
Does anybody has any idea..
Regards,
Sheetal