Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/29 15:38:45 UTC

Pretty serious bug in Subsystem 2.0.1

Hi all,

I found a pretty serious bug in the 2.0.1 implementation of subsystems
[1]. It basically prevents the subsystem implementation from working
with Repository Service implementations where the service
implementation class is non-public. This is the case with the Felix
Repository implementation.

I would therefore suggest to do another subsystem release with this
issue fixed, so that it works with the Felix repo too. If nobody
objects I'll start the release process tomorrow (June 30th).

Best regards,

David

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARIES-1339