Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by Lin Sun <li...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/01 15:58:12 UTC

Re: The name of the util module (was: Re: [VOTE] Apache Aries (Incubating) version 0.2-incubating release candidate 05)

Yes it is consistent with the pattern but it is not obvious to me at
the first glance :-(   It is good at least now I understand why there
is the difference!

I agree push it down a directory level is more consistent with what we
have in trunk.

Thanks

Lin

Posted by Alasdair Nottingham <no...@apache.org>.