Posted to pubscribe-dev@ws.apache.org by Shweta Kumari <sh...@rediffmail.com> on 2005/05/19 12:44:41 UTC

Muse 1.0

Hi Ian Springer,

I know this is a wrong place to mail you, but I am very much interested in knowing the release date for Muse 1.0.

regards
Shweta

SK

Re: Muse 1.0

Posted by Ian Springer <ip...@apache.org>.
Hello Shweta,

I apologize for the belated reply. We will be releasing a 1.0 beta of
Muse (as well as Apollo and Hermes) some time tomorrow. 1.0 final
releases will follow some time in the mid July timeframe.

Regards,
Ian