Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Roytman, Alex" <ro...@peacetech.com> on 2000/11/09 02:32:02 UTC

ContextInterceptor.removeContext() does not get fired for all co ntexts (3.2b6) BUG?

Hello,

I was struggling with my interceptors trying to figure out why all resources
do not get freed up and then I realized that
ContextInterceptor.removeContext() does not get consistently fired for every
registered context.
When I print list of all contexts from ContextManager in engineShutdown() it
shows all contexts for which  removeContext() was not fired.
I suspect they do not get removed somehow.

I also noticed that when tomcat shutdowns it prints
"Removing context Ctx( /irg )" but not for ALL registered contexts (even
without my interceptor)

I also attaching my previous message about multiple invocation of a
interceptor when the same class implements both RequestInterceptor and
ContextInterceptor

The ContextInterceptor.addContext() gets fired twice.

<ContextInterceptor
   className="com.peacetech.webtools.tomcat.JndiContextInterceptor"/>
<RequestInterceptor
   className="com.peacetech.webtools.tomcat.JndiContextInterceptor"
debug="99"/>