Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ng...@kouame.us on 2006/02/25 00:01:31 UTC

Tomcat Administration Package installation

Hi All,

I know that this is a very basic question, but I could not find any
instruction on Tomcat's web site. I have Tomcat 5.5.15 installed on
Windows 2003; it is not bundled with the Tomcat Administration Package
anymore. I have downloaded the Administration Package. It is the
apache-tomcat-5.5.15.zip. In which exact directory should I unbundle
the file? The full path to my Tomcat installation is:
C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5

Thank you in advance for your help.

Nguessan

Re: Tomcat Administration Package installation

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
nguessan@kouame.us wrote:
> I have downloaded the Administration Package. It is the
> apache-tomcat-5.5.15.zip. In which exact directory should I unbundle
> the file?

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.5

Mark