Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Adarsh Jain <er...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/30 11:52:54 UTC

Using Flink Ml with DataStream

Hi,

Is there a way to use Stochastic Outlier Selection (SOS) and/or SVM using
CoCoA with streaming data.

Please suggest and give pointers.

Regards,
Adarsh

‌

Re: Using Flink Ml with DataStream

Posted by Adarsh Jain <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chesnay,

Thanks for the reply, do you know how to serve using the trained model?

Where is the model saved?

Regards,
Adarsh

‌