Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2015/06/15 16:38:18 UTC

[allura:tickets] #4802 Wiki edit link is not very discoverable

---

** [tickets:#4802] Wiki edit link is not very discoverable**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** ux sf-current
**Created:** Mon Aug 27, 2012 04:02 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Tue Apr 07, 2015 09:33 AM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

Frequently users will add comments to a page when they really would be better to edit the wiki page content.  We should make the edit link more clear, and make the discussion section clearly labelled.  Example: http://screencast.com/t/qRoKJYF8m

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] Ticket 4802 discussion

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
- **labels**: ux --> ux, sf-current
- **Comment**:

Suggestion: add the word "Edit" after the icon, just like we do for the icon bar on tickets.

---

Posted by Heith Seewald <hs...@slashdotmedia.com>.
- **status**: open --> in-progress

---

** [tickets:#4802] Wiki edit link is not very discoverable**

**Status:** in-progress
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** ux sf-current sf-1
**Created:** Mon Aug 27, 2012 04:02 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Mon Jun 15, 2015 04:10 PM UTC
**Owner:** Heith Seewald

Posted by Heith Seewald <hs...@slashdotmedia.com>.
- **status**: in-progress --> review
- **Comment**:

QA at **hs/4802**

---

** [tickets:#4802] Wiki edit link is not very discoverable**

**Status:** review
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** ux sf-current sf-1
**Created:** Mon Aug 27, 2012 04:02 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Mon Jun 15, 2015 05:56 PM UTC
**Owner:** Heith Seewald

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
- **labels**: ux, sf-current --> ux, sf-current, sf-1

---

** [tickets:#4802] Wiki edit link is not very discoverable**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** ux sf-current sf-1
**Created:** Mon Aug 27, 2012 04:02 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Mon Jun 15, 2015 02:38 PM UTC

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
- **labels**: ux, sf-current, sf-1 --> ux, sf-1

---

** [tickets:#4802] Wiki edit link is not very discoverable**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** ux sf-1
**Created:** Mon Aug 27, 2012 04:02 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:20 AM UTC
**Owner:** Heith Seewald

Posted by Heith Seewald <hs...@slashdotmedia.com>.
- **assigned_to**: Heith Seewald

---

** [tickets:#4802] Wiki edit link is not very discoverable**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** ux sf-current sf-1
**Created:** Mon Aug 27, 2012 04:02 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Mon Jun 15, 2015 03:59 PM UTC
**Owner:** Heith Seewald

Posted by Igor Bondarenko <je...@gmail.com>.
- **status**: review --> closed

---

** [tickets:#4802] Wiki edit link is not very discoverable**

**Status:** closed
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** ux sf-current sf-1
**Created:** Mon Aug 27, 2012 04:02 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Tue Jun 16, 2015 09:56 AM UTC
**Owner:** Heith Seewald

Posted by Igor Bondarenko <je...@gmail.com>.
- **Reviewer**: Igor Bondarenko

---

** [tickets:#4802] Wiki edit link is not very discoverable**

**Status:** review
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Labels:** ux sf-current sf-1
**Created:** Mon Aug 27, 2012 04:02 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Mon Jun 15, 2015 06:53 PM UTC
**Owner:** Heith Seewald