Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/04 07:55:13 UTC

Missing Apache BookKeeper 4.8.0 artifacts from Maven Central

Hi,
During the release procedure of 4.8.0 something went wrong.
Apache Nexus Repositories did not publish artifacts to Maven Central.

Artifacts will be available soon (I have simply "pushed the button"
another time on Nexus UI)

Enrico

Re: Missing Apache BookKeeper 4.8.0 artifacts from Maven Central

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.
Oops, had searched for 4.8.0 and it looked like it was fresh in my
mailbox. my bad.

Posted by Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sijie Guo <gu...@gmail.com>.
That was an email from Oct 4