Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Corda, Ugo" <Ug...@usa.xerox.com> on 1999/12/03 05:43:50 UTC

Unsupported bmp format in 0.12.0

I tried FOP 0.12.0 with a graphic block like <fo:display-graphic
href="image.jpg"/> but I get the error message "Unsupported bmp format" just
after the message "Formatting FOs into areas". I also tried with a gif file
but I get the same result.

Is it really a problem with the image type, or is it something else?

Thank you,

Ugo

Re: Unsupported bmp format in 0.12.0

Posted by James Tauber <jt...@jtauber.com>.
> I tried FOP 0.12.0 with a graphic block like <fo:display-graphic
> href="image.jpg"/> but I get the error message "Unsupported bmp format"
just
> after the message "Formatting FOs into areas". I also tried with a gif
file
> but I get the same result.
>
> Is it really a problem with the image type, or is it something else?

Has anyone actually got display-graphic working in FOP 0.12.0?

Kelly and Eric, you sent some bug fixes, so presumably you got something
working.

James