Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Brice Ruth <bd...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/23 09:17:35 UTC

jetty, install filter?

Hiya -

How would I go about installing a Filter into Jetty when I use the
JaxWsServerFactoryBean?

Thanks!

--
Brice Ruth
Software Engineer, Madison WI

Re: jetty, install filter?

Posted by Brice Ruth <bd...@gmail.com>.
Yep, I grabbed the trunk last night and was able to get CXFServlet to work,
kind of. Having a problem again now, and I'm not sure what the cause is. I
need to do some more tracking before I ask for help again ;-)

Re: jetty, install filter?

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi Brice,

Re: jetty, install filter?