Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2003/10/06 19:29:15 UTC

Help with StrutsTestCase examples and usage.

I am having issues with getting StrutsTestCase to work. I have several
actions that I am checking for a given ActionForward, but the Forward is not
what was expected. However, it does not tell me what Forward was received.

Also, when there is an error returned, I keep getting "Error was returned,
but no message was found". I am using message keys, and checking for them,
but none exist. And I am not told what error type was thrown, and why there
are no messages, or if there were any other messages.

So, if anyone has any Mock examples other than login examples, I would love
to see how others are testing there Actions.

---
Thanks
Mick Knutson

The world is a playground...Play Hard, Play Smart.
Visit  http://www.YourSoS.com to learn how our "Personal Emergency Alert &
Contact System" can help you Play Smart.

+00 1 (877) SoS-9119
+00 1 (708) 570-2772 Fax
---