Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by "Araveti, Nithya" <na...@teksystems.com> on 2019/10/06 08:28:46 UTC

Integrating new component in Superset

Hi ,

We are trying to integrate new flask component into Superset. Can we get help in understanding which files need to be changed.

-Thank you,
Nithya A | Senior Software Engineer

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic mail or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you

RE: Integrating new component in Superset

Posted by "Araveti, Nithya" <na...@teksystems.com>.
Hi,

Can you please share the documentation for customizing Superset code. Like which files needs to be changed in order to achieve basic functionalities ( UI changes, Connecting to DB and adding the login security).
If possible request you to setup a call for supporting us in moving ahead with Superset

-Thank you,
Nithya A

Posted by Matthew Mutee <mu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.