Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by mtod <mt...@thetods.net> on 2015/09/09 16:10:27 UTC

Help with Setting up leveldb

I'm trying to setup ActiveMQ 5.12.0 using a 3 node leveldb cluster but I keep
getting SASL Warnings.
I can't seem to figure out whats going on.

*ActiveMQ Console:*

WARN | SASL configuration failed: javax.security.auth.login.LoginException:
No JAAS configuration section named 'Client' was found in specified JAAS
configuration file: 'C:\ActiveMQ\apache-activemq-5.12.0
bin\..\conf\login.config'. Will continue connection to Zookeeper server
without SASL authentication, if Zookeeper server allows it.

*Login.config:*

activemq-domain {
    org.apache.activemq.jaas.PropertiesLoginModule required
        org.apache.activemq.jaas.properties.user="users.properties"
        org.apache.activemq.jaas.properties.group="groups.properties";
};

*ActiveMQ.xml :*

		<persistenceAdapter>
			<replicatedLevelDB
				directory="activemq-data"
				replicas="3"
				bind="tcp://0.0.0.0:0"
				securityToken="xxxxxxxx"
				zkAddress="xxxxxxxx.corp.local:2181"
				zkPassword="xxxxxxx"
				zkPath="/activemq/apache-activemq-5.12.0/data"
				hostname="hostxxx.corp.local"
			/>
	   </persistenceAdapter>

Thanks for the help