Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Ha Pham <ha...@novobi.com> on 2016/02/18 17:16:17 UTC

Re: Separate User Processes?

Alan

I believe that could be achieved by a Pre and/or Post Processor to extract
session token from the first response and send it along in subsequent
requests. The first screenshot below is an example to extract transaction
ID and the 2nd screenshot is to send that ID in the next request. If you
need further help, please send me a private email.

[image: Inline image 1]
[image: Inline image 2]

Regards,
-Ha Pham