Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by jaybytez <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2011/03/07 19:58:43 UTC

ws-security.signature.crypto example

Does anyone have an example of using ws-security.signature.crypto?

This is with regards to the
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-securitypolicy.html.

I am using JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.

Thanks...jay

Re: ws-security.signature.crypto example

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Monday 07 March 2011 1:58:43 PM jaybytez wrote:
> Does anyone have an example of using ws-security.signature.crypto?
>
> This is with regards to the
> http://cxf.apache.org/docs/ws-securitypolicy.html.
>
> I am using JaxWsProxyFactoryBean.

Probably the best option would be to look at our system test for the basic WS-
SecPolicy things.     The main test class would be in

systests/ws-
specs/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/ws/security/SecurityPolicyTest.java

It doesn't use the JaxWsProxyFactoryBean, but it does set the properties and
such which is pretty much all you would need.    The WSDL with the policies
defined in it would be at
systests/ws-specs/src/test/resources/wsdl_systest_wsspec/DoubleIt.wsdl

There are also some good articles on WS-Security and CXF listed at:
http://cxf.apache.org/resources-and-articles.html

If you scroll back through Glen's blog:
http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/

You're also likely to find some good information.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org