Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Sullivan, Sean C - MWT" <Su...@menlolog.com> on 2004/04/26 19:51:17 UTC

Ant MailLogger, subject line

My build.xml file contains a target named "foo"

I am launching Ant with the following command:

ant -DMailLogger.properties.file=MailLogger.properties
     -logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger
     -f build.xml foo

I want the string "foo" to appear in the mail logger's subject line

Is there an Ant property that I can use to get the build target name?

Cheers,

-Sean

Re: Ant MailLogger, subject line

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.
Uh.... wow, I really misread your e-mail.

No, as far as I know there is no way to get the currently executing
target using MailLogger.  You could write your own logger and get the
currently executing target (it is part of BuildEvent), but I don't
think you could get to the one requested on the command-line.

	Erik

Posted by Erik Hatcher <er...@ehatchersolutions.com>.