Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk> on 2015/11/02 20:11:34 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Isis Core release 1.10.0 RC1

The vote has completed with the following result :

  +1 (binding): Jeroen van der Wal, Oscar Bou, Kevin Meyer

  -1 (binding): Dan Haywood, Martin Grigorov

The vote is UNSUCCESSFUL.

The issues (as discussed on the vote thread) were due to:
- problems with the breadcrumbs drop-down (found by Kevin)
- problems with the event bus late registration (found by Jeroen)
- problems with boolean panels (found by Stephen Cameron on users list,
confirmed by Jeroen)

I'll put out an RC2 soon.

In discussions (off-list) with Martin and Jeroen, we may look at also
implementing ISIS-1224 and ISIS-1225 to see if we can resolve the
long-standing bug with the "select2" drop-down misplacing to top-left of
the screen.