Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Sandor Molnar <sm...@cloudera.com> on 2022/01/04 17:56:22 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Knox 1.6.1 - RC 1

Hello everyone!

This is a gentle reminder that I am still waiting for your votes on Apache
Knox 1.6.1 RC1.

Thanks!

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for spinning this release, Sandor!

* verified signatures
* built from source and ran unit tests
* tested KnoxSSO
* Checked homepage, admin ui

Barring any other issues, the copyright can wait for the next release.

+1

Posted by larry mccay <la...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Attila Magyar <am...@cloudera.com>.
+1 from me