Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Andreas A." <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/05 16:39:15 UTC

Are scheduled route policies in 2.5 or not?

Hi

In the release notes it says that they are in 2.5, but on the page
http://camel.apache.org/scheduledroutepolicy.html it says 2.6. I can find
the classes in the 2.5 source code, but I can't find the .class files
eventhough I have added all the Camel jars. What's up? :)

Re: Are scheduled route policies in 2.5 or not?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 4:39 PM, Andreas A. <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> In the release notes it says that they are in 2.5, but on the page
> http://camel.apache.org/scheduledroutepolicy.html it says 2.6. I can find
> the classes in the 2.5 source code, but I can't find the .class files
> eventhough I have added all the Camel jars. What's up? :)
> --

They are part of 2.6. They where meant to be in 2.5, but the assembly
failed to include the .class files.

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com