Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Ch...@setech.com> on 2009/06/26 19:01:24 UTC

Struts Taglibs

In our Struts1 implementation, we leveraged various tag libraries such
as:

struts-logic
struts-logic-el
struts-html
struts-html-el
struts-bean
struts-bean-el
struts-nested

When migrating to struts2, are any of these taglibs still available or
have they been replaced with newer components?

A majority of our taglib use will be with core jstl taglibs such as

c:forEach
c:if
c:choose
c:set

But we sometimes have uses for the other libraries as well.

Thanks
Chris

Re: Struts Taglibs

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
CRANFORD, CHRIS wrote:
> In our Struts1 implementation, we leveraged various tag libraries such
> as:
>
> struts-logic
> struts-logic-el
> struts-html
> struts-html-el
> struts-bean
> struts-bean-el
> struts-nested
>
> When migrating to struts2, are any of these taglibs still available or
> have they been replaced with newer components?

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/tag-reference.html

Dave