Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by kk凯 <43...@qq.com> on 2009/10/16 06:29:29 UTC

About Cassandra

Hi,
     I'm learning Cassandra,and have some questions to ask you.
 I installed the Cassandra in my PC in XP OS.I build the project and run Cassandra\bin\cassandra.bat,then how can I run the query Script in XP OS?

 Thanks

Re: About Cassandra

Posted by Walter Gillett <wa...@yahoo.com>.
I believe this question is better asked on the cassandra-user mailing list, the cassandra-dev mailing list is for developers creating Cassandra, not people using Cassandra.
Having said that, you should start here:
http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/GettingStarted
and direct more specific questions to cassandra-user. Good luck!
Walter Gillett