Posted to jcp-open@apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2011/09/07 22:55:11 UTC

New versions of several TCK's

Just a note to everyone:
Oracle has built new versions of the TCK's for:

Java EE 6 RI and CTS 6 Update
Java EE Connector 1.6 TCK
Common Annotations 1.1 TCK
Java Persistence API (JPA) 2.0 TCK
Expression Language (EL) 2.2 TCK
Java API for XML-Based Web Services (JAX-WS) 2.2 TCK

However, I don't have time right now to start downloading them and getting
them added to svn.   If Mark or Geir does, great.  If not, I'll try and get to
them later this week or this weekend.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: New versions of several TCK's

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 07/09/2011 21:55, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> Just a note to everyone:
> Oracle has built new versions of the TCK's for:
>
> Java EE 6 RI and CTS 6 Update
> Java EE Connector 1.6 TCK
> Common Annotations 1.1 TCK
> Java Persistence API (JPA) 2.0 TCK
> Expression Language (EL) 2.2 TCK
> Java API for XML-Based Web Services (JAX-WS) 2.2 TCK
>
> However, I don't have time right now to start downloading them and getting
> them added to svn.   If Mark or Geir does, great.  If not, I'll try and get to
> them later this week or this weekend.

We had most of these. I have added those we didn't that we also have
access to. Some we don't have access to.

Mark

Re: New versions of several TCK's

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 20/05/2012 17:22, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
> ping

No change from the last time you asked for it.

It is not available from the JavaPartner web site.

Geir needs to request this. (Not sure if he has or not).

Oracle appear to be ignoring our requests for new TCKs anyway. I am
still waiting for the EL TCK over 2 years after it was requested.

Mark

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.
ping

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
I'll ping them again.  I was told flat out that Oracle lawyers were prioritizing paid contracts over free ones, so I was advised, as you so nicely put it, to not hold my breath either.

Maybe I'll try this on the Java champions list.

geir

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <ad...@toolazydogs.com>.

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Well, for some reason, I cannot login to the new partner website anymore and
the "password change" thing isn't resulting in a new password being emailed to
me.  Thus, I haven't been able to get any of the new TCK's.  :-(

Mark:  can you login?

Geir:  can you login?  Can you check to make sure that my account is still
associated with Apache and is active and such?

Dan