Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Wenchen Fan <cl...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/02 05:28:33 UTC

Welcome Zhenhua Wang as a Spark committer

Hi all,

The Spark PMC recently added Zhenhua Wang as a committer on the project.
Zhenhua is the major contributor of the CBO project, and has been
contributing across several areas of Spark for a while, focusing especially
on analyzer, optimizer in Spark SQL. Please join me in welcoming Zhenhua!

Wenchen

Re: Welcome Zhenhua Wang as a Spark committer

Posted by zhenya Sun <to...@126.com>.
congratulations

Posted by Hyukjin Kwon <gu...@gmail.com>.

Re: 回复: Welcome Zhenhua Wang as a Spark committer

Posted by Bryan Cutler <cu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Zhenhua!

Posted by ron8hu <ro...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Xiao Li <ga...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Xiao

Posted by Hadrien Chicault <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats

Posted by Weichen Xu <we...@databricks.com>.
Congrats Zhenhua!

Posted by Gengliang <lt...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Zhenhua!

Posted by Marco Gaido <ma...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Zhenhua!

Posted by Saisai Shao <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Zhenhua!

Posted by Takeshi Yamamuro <li...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Zhenhua!

--
---
Takeshi Yamamuro

Re: 回复: Welcome Zhenhua Wang as a Spark committer

Posted by 雨中漫步 <60...@qq.com>.

Posted by Yuanjian Li <xy...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Zhenhua!!

Posted by Liang-Chi Hsieh <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bhupendra Mishra <bh...@gmail.com>.
Welcome and congratulation Zhenhua. Cheers

Posted by Sameer Agarwal <sa...@gmail.com>.

On 1 April 2018 at 22:36, sujith chacko <su...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations zhenhua for this great achievement.
>
> On Mon, 2 Apr 2018 at 11:05 AM, Denny Lee <de...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Awesome - congrats Zhenhua!
>>
>> On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 10:33 PM 叶先进 <ad...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Big congs.

>>> project. Zhenhua is the major contributor of the CBO project, and has been
>>> contributing across several areas of Spark for a while, focusing especially
>>> on analyzer, optimizer in Spark SQL. Please join me in welcoming Zhenhua!

Sameer Agarwal
Computer Science | UC Berkeley
http://cs.berkeley.edu/~sameerag

Re: Welcome Zhenhua Wang as a Spark committer

Posted by Kazuaki Ishizaki <IS...@jp.ibm.com>.
Congratulations to Zhenhua!

Kazuaki Ishizaki

From:   sujith chacko <su...@gmail.com>
To:     Denny Lee <de...@gmail.com>
Cc:     Spark dev list <de...@spark.apache.org>, Wenchen Fan
<cl...@gmail.com>, "叶先进" <ad...@gmail.com>
Date:   2018/04/02 14:37
Subject:        Re: Welcome Zhenhua Wang as a Spark committer

Posted by sujith chacko <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Denny Lee <de...@gmail.com>.
Awesome - congrats Zhenhua!

Posted by 叶先进 <ad...@gmail.com>.
Big congs.

Posted by Xingbo Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.
congs & welcome!

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.
Welcome, Zhenhua!

Matei

Posted by Josh Goldsborough <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Zhenhua!

Posted by Nick Pentreath <ni...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

答复: Welcome Zhenhua Wang as a Spark committer

Posted by "wangzhenhua (G)" <wa...@huawei.com>.

Posted by Joseph Bradley <jo...@databricks.com>.
Welcome!

--

Joseph Bradley

Software Engineer - Machine Learning

Databricks, Inc.

[image: http://databricks.com] <http://databricks.com/>

Re: Welcome Zhenhua Wang as a Spark committer

Posted by Takuya UESHIN <ue...@happy-camper.st>.
Congratulations!

wrote:

> Congratulations!
>
> Bests,
> Dongjoon.
>
> On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 07:57 Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org> wrote:
>
>> Congrats!
>>
>> On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 12:28 AM, Wenchen Fan <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi all,
>> >
>> > The Spark PMC recently added Zhenhua Wang as a committer on the project.
>> > Zhenhua is the major contributor of the CBO project, and has been
>> > contributing across several areas of Spark for a while, focusing
>> especially
>> > on analyzer, optimizer in Spark SQL. Please join me in welcoming
>> Zhenhua!
>> >
>> > Wenchen

Takuya UESHIN
Tokyo, Japan

http://twitter.com/ueshin

Re: Welcome Zhenhua Wang as a Spark committer

Posted by Dongjoon Hyun <do...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Cody Koeninger <co...@koeninger.org>.
Congrats!