Posted to user@hive.apache.org by 阿伦 <84...@qq.com> on 2019/10/30 08:28:25 UTC

review the code question

Hello:
&nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;How can I get Commiter to help review the code ?

&nbsp; &nbsp;thinks.

&nbsp; &nbsp;I am looking forward to your reply!

回复: review the code question

Posted by Alan <84...@qq.com>.
Hi!
&nbsp;&nbsp;
  Thank you very much for your information.

Re: review the code question

Posted by Peter Vary <pv...@cloudera.com>.
Hi!

There is a wiki page outlining the way how to contribute. See:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToContribute <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HowToContribute>

Thanks,
Peter