Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by "vinay.sharma ." <vi...@5exceptions.com> on 2022/11/02 12:49:24 UTC

Publish On official Page of Pulsar

Hello Team,
I have prepared some docs related to Pulsar Helm implementation and replication on particular cloud.I want to add that docs on official page so that user of that cloud can follow that and implement the things on that cloud.
Can you please suggest how can I publish on the official page.

Thanks & regards Vinay Sharma5 exceptions software solutions indore India

Re: Publish On official Page of Pulsar

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vinay,

> Pulsar Helm implementation and replication on ...

A quick question: are your docs mainly about the user perspective or the
dev perspective? That is, the content is supposed to be read by a Helm
chart user or a Helm chart developer?

You can find a related pull request about helm charts docs at:
https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/18015

Best,
tison.

vinay.sharma . <vi...@5exceptions.com> 于2022年11月2日周三 23:21写道: