Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <gy...@laserlink.net> on 2001/01/09 15:19:20 UTC

RE: Adding a mod_perl / handler gives odd SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_IN FO...

rewrite requests to / or /index.html to your working <Location /pgc> - that
will keep your dynamic stuff looking like it came from /

> FYI: we have currently modified the sstem to include our own
> TransHandler
> however for various reasons this is not an ideal solution...

if you are already writing your own trans handler, you'll benefit from
setting PerlSetupEnv Off and getting $r->path_info yourself instead of
gleaning it from %ENV...

HTH

--Geoff