Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "A. Lai" <am...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/23 06:37:17 UTC

tomcat 4.0 with IIIS5

Looks like tomcat 4.0 may be broken on W2K.
The redirect from IIS simply refused to work.

Anyone out there with success with Tomcat/IIS/W2K and what version of Tomcat
do you use?

Thanks

Alec

Re: tomcat 4.0 with IIIS5

Posted by Mark Eggers <it...@yahoo.com>.
Yes, I have Tomcat 4.0 running on a Windows 2000
Professional Laptop with Cocoon 2.02-dev, Jetspeed,
the Turbine Development Kit, and a few other oddities
on top of IIS 5.

Needless to say, my laptop is pretty bogged down.
I'll try and get something written up in the next day
or so to publish to the mailing list.

To make a long story short however, you'll need to
follow the instructions for Tomcat 3.3a for the
redirect.dll part, and use the latest redirector you
can get.

That seems to be the gist of things - but I'll write
up a step by step in the next day or so.

/mde/

Re: tomcat 4.0 with IIIS5