Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by lizhi <sl...@qq.com> on 2015/08/04 04:20:45 UTC

flexjs0.0.3 -sdk-js-lib not use

<arg value="-sdk-js-lib=${basedir}/src" />

0.0.2,will copy the custom js to bin.
but 0.0.3 not copy that.

and 0.0.2 will copy part closure to js-debug.

but 0.0.3 copy all the closure to js-debug.

not good

Re: flexjs0.0.3 -sdk-js-lib not use

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
In 0.0.3, we are expecting folks to use SWCs to hold their JS files.  The
workflow around that is a bit rough right now, but you can follow the ant
scripts we use for the FlexJS SWCs like Core.swc or HTML.swc.

The compiler should still be copying any files it finds by chasing
goog.require, although it does copy all of Google Closure Library.  We
found it too fragile to try to only copy a minimal set of files.  However,
that all disappears when the Google Closure Compiler creates the result in
js-release.

If you have a folder of .js files that aren’t being copied, do they have
the right goog.requires?

Thanks,
-Alex